- What insurance does Hall Family Pharmacy take?
We accept all insurance. You name it, we take it!
- Can I prepay my prescription online?
We only accept payment at time of pickup/delivery. We do not currently accept online payments.
- How can I transfer prescriptions from another pharmacy?
Either stop by our location or call us to transfer your prescriptions. It’s easy and we guarantee you will be happy with our services!
- What if I forgot to pick up my prescription at the indicated time?
We will hold your prescription for seven days. After seven days, your prescription will be restocked. If the prescription is a special order item, you may be obligated to a 10% restocking fee.
- Can I pickup my family member’s prescription(s)? What info. will I need?
You must how proper identification and you must, according to HIPAA guidelines, be an authorized caregiver for the patient(s) whose prescriptions(s) you are picking up.
- Can I use my prescription card at your pharmacy?
Yes, we accept most major insurance companies. Our pharmacy has the best insurance accessibility in the region and we are a preferred pharmacy on most plans.
- Can you help me with Medicare Part D questions?
Yes, we have trained Medicare Part D professionals on staff. Our pharmacist takes annual training, and at Hall Family Pharmacy, we only allow a trained pharmacist to address Medicare Part D issues. We can find you a plan, show you your premiums and copays, and sign you up on site. Our pharmacist will set down with you to help you find possible therapeutic alternatives with your plan that may save you hundreds of dollars per year.
- How can I get my prescription(s) after hours?
You can reach us on the emergency after-hours hotline at (931) 319-4179, and we will gladly assist you. Issues regarding narcotic medications will only be dealt with during normal business hours.
- If I have no refills remaining, can I still request a refill online?
Yes, we will contact your prescriber for you to request a refill. You will be required to enter your phone number, so we may contact you, if necessary.
- Can you deliver my prescriptions?
Yes, we will call you to schedule a delivery once we receive your request and your contact phone number. Deliveries are made daily within the city limits. Regional deliveries are made on a weekly schedule. Urgent request for deliveries outside the city limits can be made anytime by our courier for a minimal fee. Please ask the pharmacy for details.
Didn’t find the answer you are looking for?